“The Art of Being Social” Summer Camp
Play Music! Make Art! Be Dramatic! Melodic Connections’ summer camps are a great place to connect, make friends and build social skills over the summer months. Led by board certified music therapists, and certified art and drama educators, these one-week camps work on social skills in a fun, safe and motivating environment. Our partners Visionaries + Voices and Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati help make this a great summer experience with plenty of options to fit all abilities and interests.
Our 2017 camp schedule:
June 12-16; Ages 5-8
The Children’s Home 5050 Madison Road Cincinnati, OH 45227
June 19-23; Ages 9-12
Mason Community Center 6050 Mason Montgomery Road Mason, OH 45040
June 26-30; Ages 13+
Eastside Christian Church 5874 Montclair Blvd Milford, OH 45150
July 10-14; Ages 5-8
Green Acres Foundation 8255 Spooky Hollow Road Cincinnati, OH 45242
July 17-21; Ages 9-12
McAuley High School 6000 Oakwood Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45224
July 24-28; Ages 13+
Crossroads Mason 990 Reading Road Mason, OH 45040
Email Christina Weber at Christina@MelodicConnections.org for more information.
Campers may enroll in one or both weeks for their age group. Options are full day (10-3) or a half day morning (10-12) or half day afternoon (1-3).
Level 1, I/O waiver and self waiver accepted. Half day: $75/week Full day: $236/week.
Policies and Procedures:
- Completion of registration is required before attendance is approved.
- Fire safety and tornado procedures are addressed upon camper arrival.
- Staff is First Aid and CPR certified.
- Campers need to provide their own lunch.
- Staff receive training in Universal Precautions, Unusual Incident Reporting, Individual Rights and Positive Behavior Supports.
- Melodic Connections does not administer medication. All medication needs shall be handled outside of camp or self-administered.
- If your camper is not independent in his or her bathroom needs, please communicate with Melodic Connections prior to registration.
Questions about camp? Check back often. We will be adding a list of answers to your frequently asked questions.
See the 2015 camp photo album here.