Play Music! Make Art! Be Dramatic!
2018 Camp dates:
Ages 5-8: June 11-15 and July 9-13
Ages 9-12: June 18-22 and July 16-20
Ages 13+: June 25-29 and July 23-27.
Locations will be announced in early 2018.
Melodic Connections’ summer camps are a great place to connect, make friends and build social skills over the summer months. Led by board certified music therapists, and certified art and drama educators, these one-week camps work on social skills in a fun, safe and motivating environment. Our partners Visionaries + Voices and Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati help make this a great summer experience with plenty of options to fit all abilities and interests. Check back in Spring of 2018 for information about 2018 camps. You can find photo albums of camp on our Facebook page.
Email Christina Weber at Christina@MelodicConnections.org for more information.
Campers may enroll in one or both weeks for their age group. Options are full day (10-3) or a half day morning (10-12) or half day afternoon (1-3).
Level 1, I/O waiver and self waiver accepted. Half day: $75/week Full day: $236/week.
Policies and Procedures:
- Completion of registration is required before attendance is approved.
- Fire safety and tornado procedures are addressed upon camper arrival.
- Staff is First Aid and CPR certified.
- Campers need to provide their own lunch.
- Staff receive training in Universal Precautions, Unusual Incident Reporting, Individual Rights and Positive Behavior Supports.
- Melodic Connections does not administer medication. All medication needs shall be handled outside of camp or self-administered.
- If your camper is not independent in his or her bathroom needs, please communicate with Melodic Connections prior to registration.
See the 2015 camp photo album here.